Cat lady turned Llama Lady

The other day Cat came in my room. She looked upset or like she had just had some allergies. I asked her what was wrong and she proceeded to tell me that her mom wouldn't take her to the llama farm. I asked why she want to go to the llama farm. She said "because they're awesome and I just want to go spend quality time with them." I proceeded to ask why she didn't want to go to an alpaca farm instead of a llama farm I think alpacas are better. She then told me that they're both I and her mom didn't understand and proceeded to cry even more. My teacher neighbor proceeded to tell her that maybe you should run away, I backed it up with "like your cat did last summer." She said "maybe I will, and stormed into the classroom." We told her, "come back Cat, you know we were joking." She responds with "nobody understands my love for the llamas.
I messaged her mother to let her know of the incident and that her child cried for a solid 5+ mins over being distraught about not being able to go to this llama farm that she gooogled and is only 20 mins away. Moms response was "she is sick". Me being decent friends woth her said "physically or mentally Ma'am". Her reply: "both."


Got to love 8th graders and their hormones.

Comments