How great life can be for a teacher as you watch football

Continuous growth as a teacher is necessary. I have been doing interactive notebooks this year and I dont understand why learning to do this isn't a class in every education program?! This has proven to be the greatest thing i have ever done in my career thus far. I simply brought home the planner sheets & pacing guide and as I watched Cam Newton rock the field as I sit here in my Pats Jersey watching them come back from a rough start, I mapped out all of Quarter 2 for my Civics classes! This week is the end of Quarter 1 and to check that my students had kept up with their notebooks, I gave them an open INB quiz that they had to find the answers in their INB only. I can't express to you enough about how great this is!!! If you havent done it yet in your classroom, print off the planner sheets now!!

Comments